COVID-19 Update – 27/03/2021
Dear Athletes and Parents,
Firstly, we appreciate your ongoing support during this current situation. We can’t thank-you enough for joining into the zoom classes! We can’t wait to welcome you all back to training in our brand new gym.
Our Covid Roadmap will come into play on the 12th April, starting with the Easter Camps and returning to regular training:
- The annual two weeks off we usually have off for the USASF Dance world will be transferred/swapped over to the 29th March - 11th April instead. We’re taking this time to get the gym ready in preparation for the opening day! As always, two weeks will be included in fees. (Please see link at the bottom of this post to contract agreement – Or go onto your member page on the website and read Athlete and parent code of conduct agreement)
- Class fees will unfreeze from the 1st April.
- Cheer fees will come out on the 1st April, Dance will come out on the 15th April same as usual.
- New timetable will come to play from the 12th April.
- If anyone would like to attend the Easter Holiday Camps please book on our online store.
LET’S GET EXCITED FOR –
- Getting ready for our BIGEEST tycoons showcase ever!
- We will not be attending Bournemouth at the end of this season.
- We are planning to go to SummerJam for the end of the season – this will be dependant on government guidelines and the venues restrictions.
We can’t wait to see you all again soon and hope we are all as excited as we are to start training in our amazing new facility! NEW TIMETABLE
Thank you again for your continued support. As ever if you would like to discuss any of the above, don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please email email@example.com
We will continue to work hard as a club, and whatever comes our way I know we will learn, grow and come out of it stronger than ever!
See you all in April, Jane & Vanessa